Saturday, January 29, 2011

Onitsuka TIGER

4more days ..
chinese new year 2011
every new years ,
everyone go there and here
shopping,shopping,shopping

who is the most happy during CNY festival?
the ans: kid and self-employer!!
anyone can tell me,why we have to buy new cloth for CNY?
I spent alot this year ,
started become poor =(
so,just hide at home dun go out...

its hard to find a shirts ,pant or shoe or beg
because,
before I buy ,
I have to think in every side:

-isit the price affordable? [I'm not a rich boy]
-isit the cutting and size suitable for me? [I'm a shoter and XS boy]
-isit the quality is good? [I'm prefer more cotton]
-isit the facture trusted? [ but,mostly the shirt nowadays made in china]
-isit the plastic beg is nice? [I like to collect the plastic beg with special and nice design]
-isit suitable for every occasion? [if YES,I'll buy,valueable]
-isit everyone acceptable? [if not,they will think I'm aLIEN]

recetly ,I found a shoe that I very very like !
ONITSUKA TIGER
eventhose the design normal,but I fall in love with this shoe.

1949?!
this brand ordy 62 years old!
is a JAPAN brand
although the price can't consider as a affordable price ringgit 350+
but having 20% discount for it =)

finally I found CNY shoe!! thanks you =)

No comments:

Post a Comment