Sunday, January 23, 2011

eightteen birthday

sorry for late update my blog
the weather is killing me >.<
sick for two week

hmm,14-1-2011 is my 18th birthday
but this year i have no PRESENT =(
and no one free to cerebrate with me (my classmate)
all of them were not here..
some of them go for PLKN,
some of them go for vacation,
and some of them go for college A-level
I'll been so lonely this year...

I went to pavilion again saw movie with 2 of my friends
'GREAT DAY'
I like the climate,but i don't like the ENDING..THAT WAS so suck!!

                                                                        


i bought it for myself nokia E5

                                                           
                                              
                                                

                                              
                                                   
 


                                                    




"HORRR JIANN"



                                                              


thanks to my boss gave me this
new york cheese cake
i like cheese cake so much!!=)


1 comment:

  1. Hey guy...
    actually your birthday I wished to attend but you the one wanted to cancel it...
    anyway...your E5 looks great=D

    ReplyDelete