Saturday, January 1, 2011

01.01.2011

happy new year 2011
2010 already finished in a twinkle!
in a new year that is a NEW start!
I want a new life !!

may this year 2011
I wish my mummy and all of my friends and MYSELF!
HEALTH & happy ALWAYS...
hahaa..>.<
I want A bright future of me!
I have to gain more experience and enlarge my KNOWLEDGE
"MILLIONAIRE "I wanna to BE
XD
I still remember JERRY my secondary classmate said:
"I want be young MILLIONAIRE, when 27 YEARS OLD EARN THE 1st tub of GOLD" in his life
his dream...yea he dreaming...XP

and please..make me become nicer isit ok?!hahahaXp
handsome abit loh,
white abit,
tall abit,
dai jek abit
S change to M size
eye big abit loh.
nose stiff abit loh
eyebrow black and dense abit lohh...hahahahaa..
i think that all loh.


if still got...can i add again???XD

No comments:

Post a Comment