Tuesday, January 11, 2011

FEVER

yesterday,
I felt very tired plus cold..
my hand and leg was freeze!! =(
I think i'm getting sick already...
omg!!

rushing here rushing there,
no enough sleep
nowadays,I'm forced myself to sustain longer..
although I felt tired ,
but I have to DO it!!
WHen i work ,I have $$
indirectly,I'm helping my mother =)
we share the burden of expenses~

in the midnight,I cant felt myself,you guys have this experience before?
my body temperature is hot!! =(
>.<totally blurr...

I went to clinic NG today..
he was a GOOD doctor..kindly,friendly and funny guys
that why my mom LIKE him so much..hahha...


he instruct me must drink more water >.<
I never use umbrella,whole my body splashed wet ,and caused me fever...


rm10 my medical fees+MC...Dr.NG...your kindly!!


after eat my "taofu fa"then take medicine..



sick I still capture >.<
guys look at my sick face!!!>.<

No comments:

Post a Comment