Friday, January 7, 2011

OFFDAY

kinda busy and tired nowadays ,
because i start working and I'm still waiting my SPM result...

I have to do account during working time>.<
luckily,I'm A account + economics student !! =)
I'm so proud of it..=)
I have to admit that  account damm hard ,
if compare with my account exam and homework =(
there alot of the MEMO,INVOIS,BILL,RESIT.......
if no balance I have to check back one by one..
so totally uncountaBLE that i checked!!!
but good also,can learn more thing and gain experience  ^^

I drove there ,and find a safety + cheaper parking fees..
>.<RM2 IS the cheaper parking fees,that I can find luuu^^
my colleague treat me not bad...>.<
always chat about FOOD and TRAVEL with me..
and my boss,keep asking us go clubbing  >.<

hope my boss ratify my ask for leave for next friday>.<
I told him because that day is MY BIRTHDAY
YEA!! i wrote that in my letter

No comments:

Post a Comment