Monday, May 2, 2011

LABOUR DAY

hey guys ,
what is your plan today?

hanging out with your dearest?
hanging out with your parents?
having a romantic candle dinner with lover?
or stay at home alone ?

now , lets me tell you what I had on my labour day
I woke up early the morning
inhaled as deep as I can
just wanna feel the lifes today is GREAT!

suddenly my mobil ringRING ...
I received a call from estee lauder CHARLIE
she ask me either want to work today or not ?
and I rejected her and my reason :" my mom date me today "
my time table was fully booked >.<
sorry about that ,CHARLIE! and sheseido IVY ,biotherm LINDA
I gonna to start class 2moro =)

WE meet yolanda and mei at pavilion around 5'o clock
stuck in the pavilion parking almost 20min
there are so hard to get a nice parking there!! =(





yolanda...miss you alot >.<





my lovely mom and her cute son ..XP


pretty mei with me in NANDO pavilion =)

No comments:

Post a Comment