Monday, May 9, 2011

happy MAMA day

mami, happy mama day to you..
my love always belong to you..
guys and girls dun envy about that ,k? xD

WE went out today, mom and son!!
night kaki!!


recently my mom addicted in CHATIME!!
she like the pearl so much!! =)
but she annoyed ,have to queue up for so long >.<
mom,although that not the real pearl, but
when I grown up, earn banyak money ,sure I will buy you a real PEARL ,ok mou?? xP
hahahahaha...


 

for you mom, a slice of heaven!!
raspberry cheese cake~
 < happy mother days >



MDM kwan chicken rice?
ops ,YAP!!
you are right!!
actually have nothing to eat there
and I felt lose appetite when I enter there!!
TT


if you know more about,
sure YOU will know
how much I like to eat SALMON fish!!
especially, SALMON SUSHI!!
OMG,
now i start feel wanna to eat sushi salmon!!
anyone like salmon also?
please raise your hand !
and keep me 5 with me!!
gagagahahaha... =)




I am a one of the participant SPOTLITE TEEN IDOL
but just for the audition  =)
damn nervous when I was standing on the stage
but quite fun and pleasure to join that
I wanna to have more stage peformance experience





its show time

\







HOST on that day> ALSTON!!



ME & YAMA!!


No comments:

Post a Comment