Tuesday, May 24, 2011

FLU + cough


600 flucough SYRUP?
work or not oh?!!
don't LOU DIM me!!!



omg!!
I getting sick ody
maybe too tired
no enough time to rest also..
weekend suppose is to LAZING myself
but I went to worked as a parttimer
finally, the flu + cough found me!!
what to do, NO job...NO $$
NO$$, NO happy =(

they warnning me , have to rest more =(
dont force yourself to do many thing in a short
tired man @@seriously..
assignment,coursework,mideterm exam,final..somemore have to ..work part time!!
24 hours per day? isit enough for everyone??
if I know magic.. I do change to 36hours per day  #.#


I think joaann spread the cough virus to me
that why , I cough!!
so bad lor her...
every lecture class she was sitiing beside me
and cough as loud as possible infront of me!!
OMG...
the atmosphere inside the lecture class...
all is JOAAN leong VIRUS!!

I  think the cleaner auntie have to use
dentol or antiseptic to clean up all the chair and tabke =)
muahhahahahhaha

2 comments: