Thursday, March 10, 2011

bE smart

outfit with CAP again...



went to PAVILION again today..
exhange my beg!
before that I went to car garage to repair my car
thanks Valmont to settle it the transaction =)




I having my lunch in STARBUCKs!
A piece of blueberry cheese cake for my lunch!!
the feel is good ,having my favourite cake with the cold weather
because raining !!
that time dono why~
I think too much,and started be silent
I drop by yolanda there
and chat with her,and share what happen on this week
both of us, sit at the subway..
feel luckily , you are my best friends! 5 years our friendships!

VISIT topman time!
I miss ...the moment ..
I miss the long sleeve shirts with mickey design~
I WANT THAT !!
but no more Xtra small..>.<
and expensive too..
how sad!!
dun think about that!!
what the way to make me dun think?
yeah! eat my dinner in TGI(friday)
enjoy the steak there...
temporary forgot my mickey xD


my cranberry juice!!


 new york rib eye steak

braised beef steak!!


No comments:

Post a Comment